Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Bag Balm - The Cure-All

I'm (hopefully!) at the tail-end of a lingering cold and nearly my whole face is chapped from blowing and wiping my nose.  Last night, I tried some of my lotion for sensitive skin on my chapped and chafed face and got an unpleasant surprise.  My face was now burning on top of everything else.  I asked my hubby if we had any Vaseline or anything and looked around.  That's when I remembered the Bag Balm.

I was introduced to Bag Balm by a boy that I dated in high school's step-dad.  I had gotten burned at work and was prescribed first aid cream.  J recommended the Bag Balm and I was surprised at how quickly that my arm healed!

I use Bag Balm for all of my first aid needs, both for my pets and family.  I have used it for:  burns, scrapes, cuts, chafing, and now chapped skin.  Luckily, I don't need to use it much, which is why I occasionally forget about it.  I really need to pick up more to add to my travel first aid kit.

If you haven't ever purchased Bag Balm, it is normally sold in the pet or pharmacy sections.  It is much cheaper than any other first aid ointment and works wonderfully!

Thanks for reading!

 - Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment