Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Egg-Potato-Sausage Casserole and Jello for Dinner

I was feeling a little lazy today and made a concoction for dinner out of stuff I had in the fridge and freezer.  In the casserole, in put:  eggs, frozen hashbrowns, frozen tater tots, sausage links, peppers, and cheese.  Normally, I would sneak in a dark leafy vegetable and onion, but peppers were the only veggie that I had that would go well with the rest of the combination.

As soon as the kids got home from school, I had them help me make dessert.  They made Jello with bananas.  They often request Jello, but it takes 4 hours to set, so we rarely make it.  This was a fun and tasty after school activity!  Well, tasty for them, anyway.  I'm not much with Jello.

Thanks for reading!


 - Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment