Friday, August 23, 2013

My Dog, Shi

I am taking one of my dogs to the vet in about 3 hours and feeling nervous.  A couple of weeks ago, her hips/back legs started bothering her.  She has really bad days where she can barely walk and will cry out in pain.  I was waiting until I get my financial aid money from school, but am getting too impatient and tired of seeing my dog in pain.  My hubby got his paycheck.  Between that and a grant from Concern for Animals, we'll be able to handle the examination bill.  I'm not sure what I'll do if it turns out to be a bigger concern, but I'd rather know what's wrong now than let whatever it is continue.

I'm sure I'll have an update tonight or tomorrow.  I'm hoping for the best, but preparing myself for the worst.



 - Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment