Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Leave No Trace Award - Tiger Year


Here is the poster that my son made (with help from Tumbling Girl and I) for the Leave No Trace award for his Tiger Cub Scout year.  I hope you can understand what the illustrations are.  I believe that we put them in the order of the pledge.

For this award, we went on a couple of hikes with his den and then one on the Mom and Me camp out at Camp Thunderbird a couple of weeks ago.  For his service project, he picked up litter along the road in our neighborhood after school.

His den decided not to work on this as a group.  Since we had already completed most of the requirements, I decided to help him with this today.  He has his final award ceremony next week, so hopefully, there will be enough time to order this.  If not, he'll get the award in September when he is a Wolf Cub.

Thanks for reading!

 - Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment