Monday, November 11, 2013

Thanksgiving Hand Crafts

I finally got a creative surge and made Thanksgiving crafts with the kids.

For the first one, I traced their hands on 3 different colors of construction paper and had the kids cut them out.  We decorated toilet paper rolls to look like turkeys with beaks, eyes, feet, and the wattle (did you know that is the name for the loose skin that hangs down by the beak?  I just learned that.).  We then glued the 3 hand prints to the back of the toilet paper turkey.


My mother-in-law decorates her office with the seasonal crafts that we make her.  For her Thanksgiving hand craft, I had my husband, the kids, and I each trace and cut out a hand print on a different colored piece of construction paper.  I made a flat turkey this time out of a brown piece of construction paper, but it looked similar to the toilet paper ones.


What Thanksgiving crafts are you doing this year?

~Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment